Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I cancel Itunes Match?

After realizing that there were about 800 songs in the Match cloud that I could not access, I requested help from apple support. Their solution was to delete my library. They told me that they would reset match. I did not realize that this meant delete. After piecing my library together from my various storage devices, I have decided to cancel my subscription, but can only find information on turning it off or turning off auto renewal. I would just like to cancel and get a refund for the unused portion.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to accomplish this without talking to a representative as I would probably say things that I don't want to.

Thanks

Jerry

iPhone 4S, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 1:36 PM

3 replies

Mar 4, 2015 6:47 PM in response to jollie1

Yes. Re-read the section on how to stop the automatic renewal. If you wish to stop it prior to when it normally expires, then you need to contact Apple:

Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.

To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes

international calling numbers..

For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.

For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

How can I cancel Itunes Match?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.