Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot access Cisco Connect to change my wifi password since upgrading to Yosemite. What routers are compatible with 10.10.2?

Since upgrading to Yosemite, I cannot access Cisco Connect to change my wifi password or disable the guest network. Cisco wants at least $30 for a one-time assist. I'd rather buy a different brand of router. Which ones work well with Yosemite? And why would the operating system matter? Thanks much for any help.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 2:21 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 2:30 PM in response to alanfromcincinnati

Yosemite is not router specific, you may want to start by resetting the router and ensuring your have the correct router address (likely the IP of the router) for reaching it's utility for maintenance/updates/settings. If you are considering changing routers I strongly suggest Apple current Airport Extreme, it's incredibly simple to set up and when you need to do things like change your wi-fi password or change the router's channel you can do so with Airport Utility which is built into OS X. If that is of interest the link for an Apple refurbished one is:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FE918LL/A/refurbished-airport-extreme?fnode=69 f4aa703a27ea37f863709364595294768d8d320d…

I cannot access Cisco Connect to change my wifi password since upgrading to Yosemite. What routers are compatible with 10.10.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.