Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone won't turn on

I put my iPhone 4 in a bag and then put it in a locker in the gym, when i did it was at like 29%. I was there for about 2-3hours and when i came out and checked my phone, It wouldnt turn on. At first I thought it was out of battery because of the low battery it as already at but when i got home and plugged it in, The apple logo came up-- as if it was turning on. The apple logo disappears and I expect my lock scree to come up but it doessn't. I pressed the home button to see if it would come up then but it didn't. Then, after a minute of staring at my phone, the apple logo came up again, like it was turning on but it never did. It keeps doing it and I tried holding the lock screen button and the home button together to restart it but it didn't work.

I am freaking out here, please help!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 1:51 PM

2 replies

Mar 5, 2015 3:00 PM in response to Lena42

Hey Lena42,

I understand that you are experiencing some issues with your iPhone 4 where it will not progress past the Apple logo that displays at startup. Here is an article for you that will help you address this issue:

If your iOS device restarts, displays the Apple logo, or powers off while you're using it - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203899

Take care, and thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

-Braden

Mar 5, 2015 6:24 PM in response to Lena42

The following are some common steps to fix the problem. Hope it is also helpful.

1. Try to reset. Hold both the home button and the wake/Power button down at the same time. You should see the Apple logo appear on your screen after holding these buttons down a couple of seconds.

2. The iPad comes with both a 30-pin connector and an adapter that allows you to plug it into a wall outlet. Use this to charge the iPad rather than plugging it into your computer. After letting it charge for at least thirty minutes, try repeating step one.

3. If your iPad still won't turn on, there may be a hardware failure. The easiest solution is to locate the nearest Apple store.

Also,this support article may be helpful:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Good luck!

My Iphone won't turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.