Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems burning disc on mac

I bought some 700mb, 80 minute empty discs to create a playlist for a friend, first off, I inserted the disc and highlighted all the songs I wanted in iTunes (31) and dragged them onto the disk, It then bought up a window for the disk with all the songs in place, and in the order I wanted them in. So I went ahead and pressed burn disc and it done so, I then put it in a cd player to test it, where I discovered there were only 28 of the 31 songs I chose, and they were not in the order I put them in by, frustrated I took another CD and tried a different method, burning the disc direct from the playlist on iTunes. Here it did not allow me to burn as many, only 22 intact, but I did so anyway, and had the same problem, only 18 of 22 were on the disc and they were muddled again, is there anyway to resolve this to get as many songs as possible and make sure they all go on, and in order!? thanks

MacBook Air, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 2:30 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 6:18 PM in response to Ashley47808

Put the songs you want into a regular iTunes playlist, in the order you want them.

Make sure the play time is comfortably under 80 minutes. Aim for 75 minutes or less.

Make sure all the files are accessible on your hard drive and are playable. Not missing, and not in the cloud.

Then do the burn, setting disc format to "audio CD."

Problems burning disc on mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.