Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MplayerX

Hi,

I downloaded without installant MplayerX thinkinking it's ok. I can't get rideau it now.

Please Help. I am so worried.

Hoe can I get ride of it.

Is iy as virus? What can it do ?

Thanks

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 2:15 PM

If you downloaded it from the developer's website or the Mac App Store, just delete the application.

If you downloaded it from somewhere else, click here and follow the instructions, or if there’s a type of adware not covered by them on the computer, these ones. If you're willing to use a tool to remove it(you don't need to, but may find it easier), you can instead run Adware Medic; this link is a direct download.

(123470)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2015 2:15 PM in response to brifromneuilly

If you downloaded it from the developer's website or the Mac App Store, just delete the application.

If you downloaded it from somewhere else, click here and follow the instructions, or if there’s a type of adware not covered by them on the computer, these ones. If you're willing to use a tool to remove it(you don't need to, but may find it easier), you can instead run Adware Medic; this link is a direct download.

(123470)

MplayerX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.