Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Urgent: MacBook Pro Identity Can Not Be Verified! :(

Hello all,

I had to erase one of my disks because it was broken and could not be repaired via Disk Utlity, Disk Repair.

This happened before in the past, I just used a backup & re-installed the latest Mac Os X.

I tried to do the same, but i now get the following error message:

''Your MacBook Identity Can Not Be Verified, Please Contac Apple Care'' !

I am not at home right now, won't be for the next 5 months. Don't speak the language of this country (at least not enough to solve a problem like this) and there are no Apple stores anywhere in the neigborhood.

I have no idea what to do! I tried all of the steps mentioned in the well known guide when a Mac won't start up.

I am currently typing this via ''online help'' via Disk Utlity.

I have replaced some hardware of my MacBook Pro 13'' late 2011 version several times in the past, but I don't have the old Apple hardware, not sure if this is why it's not recognized

Is there any way to reinstall Mac software for my MacBook Pro without having need my Mac identity to be verified?

Please help, it's urgent, this happened at the worst time possible 😟

Mac Version: Mac OS X 10.7.5

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 3:07 PM

There are no replies.

Urgent: MacBook Pro Identity Can Not Be Verified! :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.