Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I not play my music from the cloud?

I have a few albums that i have purchased from iTunes, for example, The Warriors - War is **** (Redux).

I can see this album in my library and it shows the little icon for me to download it. However, when I click the song to play it, it says I need to authorize my mac. I have done this already and every time I verify it, a message pops up saying that my mac is already authorized, yet it will skip all of my purchased songs in the cloud and play the next available song, that i have not purchased, in my library.

Please help me out because i'm not about to pay apple $29 for nothing.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 4:46 PM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2015 7:47 AM in response to JasonAY

Hi JasonAY,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are repeatedly prompted to authorize your computer to play your iTunes purchases, but are still unable to play them. There could be a few different steps I would suggest to troubleshoot and resolve this situation. Please read over and work through the steps located in the attached article.

iTunes repeatedly prompts to authorize computer to play iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

Best regards,

Joe

Why can I not play my music from the cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.