Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s back camera not working!

My iPhone 4s back camera isn't working. I have the latest IOS and the flash still works. The front camera also works. The front and back camera do not work on apps like snapchat or instagram and on all other apps that access the camera. I checked the settings and all of the apps have permission to acess the camera. When I open the normal camera app it opens the front camera and is fine then when I flip the camera it comes a with a blurred image that resembles what i jist saw in the front camera except blury. After that nothing changes and I can't click anything on the screen. I can't press anything in the camera app until I force quit the app and go back in. I have turned into my phone on and off multiple times. Sometimes the screen turns completely blue then shuts off and I can restart it from there.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 3:49 PM

1 reply

iPhone 4s back camera not working!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.