Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are the photos I sent from iPhone to iCloud?

I have an iPhone 4s with iOS 7.1.2, and I sent some photos I took on the phone to iCloud, via the right-click menu (not sure what that is called). But they do not show up when I log in to iCloud on my Macbook.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 4:00 PM

you have to have photo stream turned on on your mac and the pictures will automatically sync into iphoto

photostream photos are not permanently saved on iCloud though unless they are in a shared album

this is a new feature called "iCloud photo library" that will launch soon on mac that will allow them to actually sync seamlessly

My Photo Stream FAQ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2015 4:00 PM in response to Chris Milligan

you have to have photo stream turned on on your mac and the pictures will automatically sync into iphoto

photostream photos are not permanently saved on iCloud though unless they are in a shared album

this is a new feature called "iCloud photo library" that will launch soon on mac that will allow them to actually sync seamlessly

My Photo Stream FAQ - Apple Support

Where are the photos I sent from iPhone to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.