Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

rental movie...where is it?

frustrated... I cannot find the rental movie I downloaded 2 days ago... It did download, and I did see it then. But I was not able to watch it at that time. Now that I want to watch it, it seems to have disappeared. I can't find a "rental tab" anywhere...? Where is my movie??

iMac, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 5:35 PM

2 replies

Mar 6, 2015 8:27 AM in response to inapanik

Hello inapanik,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you need to locate a movie that you rented, please see the information below. You have 30 days to start watching a rental movie, but once you start watching it, you have 24 hours to finish it.

Find movies you rented previously

Find your movie on the device you used to rent it.

• On a Mac or PC: Go to the Rentals tab in the Movies section of the iTunes Library.
  • On an iOS device: Go to the Rental tab of the Videos app.
  • Using Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation): Look in the top shelf of the main menu.

About renting movies from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

Mar 6, 2015 6:44 PM in response to chuck_3rd

thanks for the reply but you didn't actually answer my question 😟 I read all that info on the Apple site, I was hoping for new information... at any rate, the problem got solved a day later... for some reason it took 3 days for iTunes to sent me confirmation of my rental purchase. Only then did the rental tab show itself. Not sure what happened there... I hope it doesn't take 3 days next time...?

rental movie...where is it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.