Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6 screen is cracked and the phone is a little bent, however i purchased my phone in New Jersey but i live in Bermuda (an island). I got the phone in October 2014. Where do i send it to get fixed? And would i be under warranty?

My iPhone 6 screen is cracked and the phone is a little bent, however I purchased my phone in New Jersey but I live in Bermuda (an island). I got the phone in October 2014. Where do I send it to get fixed? And would I be under warranty?

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 6:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 6:11 PM

Damages of any kind cause by the user is not under warranty unless you have Apple Care + (plus).

You might need to send your iPhone to a friend who lives in New Jersey for an Out of Warranty replacement. (Not free)

Warranty & services are only valid in country of purchase.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2015 6:11 PM in response to De'Asia

Damages of any kind cause by the user is not under warranty unless you have Apple Care + (plus).

You might need to send your iPhone to a friend who lives in New Jersey for an Out of Warranty replacement. (Not free)

Warranty & services are only valid in country of purchase.

My iphone 6 screen is cracked and the phone is a little bent, however i purchased my phone in New Jersey but i live in Bermuda (an island). I got the phone in October 2014. Where do i send it to get fixed? And would i be under warranty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.