Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I press redeem it asks me to sign in and then enter my iTunes card code. After entering in my iTunes card code it then asks me three times for my password. Right after it says: Error press continue and sign in to redeem code. Please help me fix this!

why is it whenever I sign in and put in my code it asks me three times for my password and then says: "Error press continue and sign in to redeem code." I really need help because I have three fifteen dollar cards that I want to put on! I had four but then for some reason the first one worked after a long time of trying but the other ones didn't. I have the latest version and all my stuff is updated.

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 6:23 PM

3 replies

When I press redeem it asks me to sign in and then enter my iTunes card code. After entering in my iTunes card code it then asks me three times for my password. Right after it says: Error press continue and sign in to redeem code. Please help me fix this!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.