Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud Drive won't stop upgrading

Hi there!

My iCloud Drive just won't stop upgrading. I have even done both "Reset Network Settings" as well as by pressing the Home Button and the On/Off Button at the same time.

Please HELP!!!

Thank you.

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 6:25 PM

6 replies

Jun 5, 2015 7:54 PM in response to Cheryl SG

I have the exact same problem.I am on the latest iOS, I have signed out of the iCloud and back on, and no I am not going to do yet another restore to get this to work. Apple needs to address the problem and give us a solution rather than telling us to restore our phones over and over again. The only way I was able to get it to stop processing was to delete my iCloud account and add it back. I am destroying the integrity of my files and it needs to stop. Address this Apple once an for all!

Jun 22, 2015 12:16 PM in response to gail from maine

Thanks for the clarification ...I thought Apple monitored the communities to help solve issues..my bad.

It's fixed. It took deleting my iCloud settings from my iPhone and cost me a loss of data to get there but its done.

I did more reading on what the cloud will store and am thoroughly disgusted that Apple, once again, took such a high proprietary road by only allowing docs from their approved (aka Apple developed) products to be stored.

A waste of time and effort !

I'be gone elsewhere for my cloud storage.

ICloud is nothing more than a glorified back up service.

My iCloud Drive won't stop upgrading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.