Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two apple accounts that I cannot get to merge as one.

I have two apple accounts that I cannot get to merge. One is a hotmail address and the other a gmail address as primary addresses in the two accounts. I would like to merge them into one account. I cannot verify the addresses of either accounts because when I do it will say that the address already exists. Therefore I can't get them to merge.

Also...

Me.com and hotmail are under the same account., but when I log into me.com some of the accounts turn into the hotmail account. I do not use hotmail anymore and use gmail regularly.

Any insight to these problems would be appreciated.

PowerMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 6:58 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 7:03 PM in response to cdahn

If these are both used as Apple IDs, then they cannot be merged. If they are just two email accounts of which you only wish to use one, then you would need to transfer the data you want to save from one to the other. Since the data are just email you would need to look for a way to export it from one email address as a file compatible with what the other can import.

I have two apple accounts that I cannot get to merge as one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.