Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hiding purchased books from iPad and iPhone

I have hidden a purchased item from my macbook, but can't hide it from my iPhone or iPad. What can I do? Thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 11:25 PM

That should have hidden it from the cloud for redownloading, it won't hide books that are downloaded onto the iBooks bookshelf in the app. If they are in cloud but are still showing then try logging out of your account on them by tapping on your id at the bottom of the Featured tab in the app and then log back in and see if they still show.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2015 11:25 PM in response to kingsizebananas

That should have hidden it from the cloud for redownloading, it won't hide books that are downloaded onto the iBooks bookshelf in the app. If they are in cloud but are still showing then try logging out of your account on them by tapping on your id at the bottom of the Featured tab in the app and then log back in and see if they still show.

hiding purchased books from iPad and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.