Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad adds photo albus on its own with pics of a difrent album how can i stop this thanks

HI,i have an issu whith my pics on my ipad with the latest ios version where it adds albums with pics of a diffrent album ex: i already have a album called camper,a second album called camper is creatted but has pics of my kids birtday party from a diffrent album.i tried re syncing and its ok for a few day and then the issue comes back it also does the same on my ipnone 6.

iPad, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 9:47 PM

2 replies

Mar 7, 2015 7:36 AM in response to Mmj.40

Sorry you're disappointed. It could be that no one else has experienced your issue. I know I haven't. Try the simple thing first. Reset your iPad. Press and hold both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button continuously until the Apple logo appears. Then release the button and let the device restart. You will not lose data doing this. It's like a computer reboot.

If that doesn't help you may need to restore the iPad.

Ipad adds photo albus on its own with pics of a difrent album how can i stop this thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.