Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5C is telling me that *.icloud.com is not trusted and i need to selectthe trust option. Has my phone been hijacked?

My iPhone has been replaced now for the second time in just over a month. Each time I restore content from my original backup, I get 2 messages I haven't come across before informing me that: *.icloud.com is not trusted, webdav.facebook.com is not trusted and I'm given the option to select if I trust them or not. I'm not sure this time around if I should continue using my phone or not, just in case it's a hack and this new replacement phone will start playing up now too. I'm just putting this out there in case someone knows what this is, if someone else has experienced this as well and/or if someone can help me out at all?

I have always been under the impression that any apple product was impossible to hack into, so im a little perplexed as to what the'is going on with these messages and these phones I seem to be going through? Any help here would be so appreciated because I haven't had an "issue free" phone now for around 2 months and I'm just about ready to go Android here!

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.3, 32g

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 6:35 PM

There are no replies.

My iPhone 5C is telling me that *.icloud.com is not trusted and i need to selectthe trust option. Has my phone been hijacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.