Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match not matching..uploading...freaking working

OK before I cancel my renewal I figured I would give Match 1 last chance. I have a collection of 23,396 songs and about 1,000 of them Match WILL NOT upload/match. 90% of my collection came from CDs which long ago got donated to the Armed Forces, and since then have been on a Raid Set-up and a manual back up to an external hard drive so these are not corrupted or DRM questionable files. I have driven myself insane with Match trying to get this to work I have upload my songs/I have read Forum after Forum, deleted/uninstalled etc until I want to throw my ipod/phone/pad/pc through a wall.

For Example...Beach Boys CD missing 1 track, Beatles 20 tracks of last 3 CDs, BeeGees missing 9 off 1 CD, Cars 11 missing from 2 CDs, Doors 42 missing from 60 track box set, Clapton 4 off Crossroads & Evanscence 5 of Greatest Hits just as an example.

Is there anyone that can help me figure this out? I was thinking of buying more iCloud storage but if Apple can't get match to work can I trust them with Photos & Backups?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 8:07 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes Match not matching..uploading...freaking working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.