Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloaded an album, all songs but one show in itunes.

I recently purchased an album on my ipod touch, and was trying to get the songs onto my lap top. I found the "Check for available downloads" button and downloaded the songs. only problem is it did not download all the songs. I have one track that will not show up in itunes unless i click a button that says "show complete album". The song will only play for 1:30 and starts in the middle of the song. I cannot delete it. and it shows I purchased it in the store. any help would be awesome, thanks.

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 8:21 PM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2015 9:30 AM in response to Natedogg625

Hello Natedogg625,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iTunes. I also apologize, I'm a bit unclear on exactly what you are describing. If you are having issues deleting and redownloading the track in question, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

How to delete content you've downloaded from the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store - Apple Support

Download past purchases - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Downloaded an album, all songs but one show in itunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.