Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Turnaround Time for Logic Board replacement

I've recently had liquid damage on my Mac Book Pro and i took it to a place where they fix Macbook's etc. Long story short they couldn't fix the problem and had to order a replacement board. First these idiots took FOREVER to return my MacBook to me and when they returned it to me they put in the wrong board a "I5" when i had the "I7" then they put the smallest SSD when i had the 256GB. So at this point i just had enough. they ended up redoing the whole Macbook board back to it's the original state, which is back to not working. stated my SSD wasn't good as well, so now its been about 6 Months because they couldn't locate the correct replacement. And now they've decided to take it to apple and have them replace the Logic board.

Just want to know the Turnaround time for apple's work.

"Early 2014 Macbookpro retina"

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 7:29 PM

3 replies

Mar 4, 2015 7:48 PM in response to K-win06

For depot repair in the US, figure about a week, more or less.

Simpler repairs get done in the store, and they may be done as soon as overnight, provided parts are already in the store and everything goes completely smoothly. At least here in the Boston area, the store seems to have an evening or night shift that does tech work, and does not have to deal with the customer.

Apple Turnaround Time for Logic Board replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.