Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to purchase a new battery

I am a very unhappy disapointed customer of Apple I just want to walk in a store and purchase a battery. for a macbook pro

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 6:57 PM

Apple do not sell parts or battery, You have to make an appointment with the Apple genius at the Apple Store for an evaluation.

6 replies

Mar 4, 2015 7:19 PM in response to super battery problem

super battery problem wrote:

It is like I stop at my auto dealer and have to push my car home because they won't sell me a battery! that would never happen!!! so why is Apple so stubborn>

Not all Apple products have user serviceable parts. If you want to compare that to an automobile, it is like you having an electric car, going to the dealer to pick up the batteries and then taking it home to repair. The dealer would not let you do that, liability, the dangers of user service of those parts, etc. From what I read in your other post, they were going to do the work, you refused and you are mad at them? You left disappointed because you were unwilling to wait for the repair. Nothing like you describe.

i want to purchase a new battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.