Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes account disabled problem

Iphone 5 with the latest IOS 8

The phone has an user ID that is an email address that I now cannot determine the password. I have tried logging in 6 times then Apple says that it will send me email to reset the account. But never receive the email. Use to not use the logging when did purchases just used my thumb print. I also have another iTunes account setup with a different email address and login that works. I have included the non working email address user ID for a secondary ID to this account. But still won't work. I have tried the sign out function but since it is holding an email ID that I cannot figure out the password I am not able to sign out on the phone to bring in the new working email address ID and working password.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 8:47 PM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2015 9:36 AM in response to craigfromwichita

Hi craigfromwichita,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact configuration you are describing. If you are having issues with an Apple ID that is currently set up on your iPhone but for which you are unsure of the password, you may need to reset the password for that Apple ID. If you are not receiving a reset email, you may want to try the alternate methods outlined in the following article, up to and including contacting Apple Support directly if necessary:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

iTunes account disabled problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.