Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated iTunes, iPod classic erased? iTunes now doesn't work either.

Okay so I have a mac book pro, and I updated my iTunes recently as well as my computer system. I charge my iPod Classic in my computer, and the next day when I turn it on everything has been erased!! This happened once before but I just went into iTunes, returned to factory settings and re-synced my iPod. That is the only time my iPod has not worked for me. So naturally I went home and tried to do the same thing, but when I went into iTunes it froze, and stopped working. I tried force quitting but it wouldn't even let me force quit! So i tried to restart my computer and that didn't work either.. so I turned off my computer by holding in the power button. I've tried this 5 or 6 times and it's doing the same thing over and over. iTunes freezes, won't force quit.. I just want my music back please help.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), ipod classic

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 10:40 PM

There are no replies.

Updated iTunes, iPod classic erased? iTunes now doesn't work either.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.