Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lacie Rugged external drive will not show up after Yosemite update.

Lacie Rugged external drive will not show up after Yosemite update. It show up in disc utility I can't access it.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Lacie Rugged external drive will no

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 9:06 PM

2 replies

Aug 4, 2015 9:52 AM in response to Turbob

Hi

I have the same issue and trying to resolve today i have raised the issue with Lacie and they recommended i go to https://support.intego.com/anonymous_requests/new and fill in support issue with Intego.

Intego are the security 3rd party system that Lacie have partnered with for their products .

I have set up account with Intego and request assistance from them to regain access to Lacie Hard Drive.

I gave them Lacie series and operating system spec and they seem to give Windows instructions and don't seem to have technical skill.

Laciedon't seem to have technical skill either to give any support.

I will never purchase a Lacie after this experience, its too much hassle and time consuming plus their are better drives out there. I am surprised Apple sell them.

If anybody has better luck than me could you post, much appreciated. x

Lacie Rugged external drive will not show up after Yosemite update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.