Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't connect to iTunes or store. Can on other iPad.

can't connet to iTunes or to App Store. I can on other iPad.This has just happened. Oddly enough the updates were completed.

iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 8:16 PM

17 replies

Mar 6, 2015 9:22 AM in response to sylviafromhawkes bay

Hello sylviafromhawkes bay,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are unable to connect to the iTunes or App Store on your iPad. To begin troubleshooting this process, I would suggest reading over and working through the steps located in the attached article.

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Troubleshoot issues on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you haven't been able to connect to the iTunes Store:

• Make sure your date, time, and time zone are correct in Settings > General > Date & Time.
    Note: Time Zone may list another city in your time zone.
  • Make sure that your iOS software is up to date by tapping Settings > General > Software Update(iOS 5 or later) or connecting your iOS device to iTunes and clicking
    Check for Update
    on your device's Summary page.
  • Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > General > Cellular.
    Note: If connected to cellular data, larger items may not download. You may need to connect to Wi-Fi to download apps, videos, and podcasts.
  • Make sure that you have an active Internet connection. You can check the user guide for your device for help with connecting to the Internet.
  • Make sure that other devices (portable computers, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the Internet.
  • Try resetting (turning off and then on again) your Wi-Fi router.
  • If the issue persists, try troubleshooting your Wi-Fi networks and connections.

Have a great day,

Joe

Mar 11, 2015 4:07 AM in response to AppleJoe

I have no ability to connect to the apple store on my updated Apple IPAD air 2 my password (which is correct) is not accepted.

Manage my ID as suggested gives me an 'unknown error message'

I can sign in to my apple account from general - settings etc on my ipad but not the app store on my ipad to get an app.

No help anywhere on google. cannot update my apps either.

have yesterday. checked internet, date and time and all the usual generic advice we are given to no avail. Nothing is any different on my ipad air 2 except the software update from Apple yesterday.

help please.

Mar 11, 2015 4:10 AM in response to sylviafromhawkes bay

Opened the app store. A pop up came up asking for my password. entered password. message says cannot connect to itunes store. unable to login to gamecenter as well. (GKErrorDomain error 3) appeared. This happened about 30 minutes ago. Software is up to date IOS 8.2. Date and time correct. restarted ipad did not correct the error. can't play games since I can't login to game center. what's going on?

Can't connect to iTunes or store. Can on other iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.