Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi

I have an iphone 5S. It gets connected to wifi but doesn't load any of the pages I want. Cause it des not allow me to enter the login user name and pass for my own wifi account. I don't know where to go to enter the account under which I use my wifi.

I use a mikrotik hotspot on my laptop to enter the user and pass after the wifi's general pass, and it works just fine.

Please let me know how to fix it.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 11:29 PM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2015 10:23 AM in response to moonwalkgirl_barbie

Hi moonwalkgirl_barbie,

To start troubleshooting this issue where you cannot connect to your Wi-Fi hotspot, I'd like you to please reset your network settings. This will delete the previously entered information and will have you connect as if it was the first time.

Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.