Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find flagged photos when uploading

I did an update, and now when I try to upload photos to my website, my flagged photos are missing. I can go straight to iPhoto, and they appear, but when I am trying to upload photos to anywhere, my folders, and flagged photos don't appear, only iPhotos, and iCloud. I never had a problem before the update. How do I find them?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 2:41 AM

3 replies

Mar 5, 2015 1:36 PM in response to Old Toad

For example.....I create an event on Facebook, and hit upload photos/video, before the update I did, it would pull up my files, I would click on Photos, and it would show all my folders, last import, flagged photos. After The update when I click on upload photos.video, it pulls up files, I click photos, and the only 2 options are iPhoto & Photo Booth, I can' t locate my folders or flagged photos or last import anywhere. ???

Mar 5, 2015 1:39 PM in response to Old Toad

I did try what you said, it didn't work. It only happens when I'm trying to upload from my web site or Facebook. I can directly go to iPhoto, and they are there, they are not there when I'm trying to upload from somewhere else. Make sense? I am about ready to take update off if that's possible. I had zero trouble before the update. I used this option daily for my business.

Can't find flagged photos when uploading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.