Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes not showing previous backup from less than four hours ago

Something happened to my iPhone 6 and my provider asked me to backup and restore it to factory settings to see if that fixed the problem and that all went fine but afterwards it said my phone would take up to 10 minutes to restore all my previous data and stuff back on and I needed to quickly see if the problem was fixed so I just set it up as new iPhone, whilst it was still plugged into my Mac, and it's seemed to backup what was on there, which was nothing, and now I can't find my original backup. Is there anyway I can get it back?? I've lost all my contacts and messages and I'd really like them back.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 12:54 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes not showing previous backup from less than four hours ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.