Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

credit card nationality

Hei!

I am french, but I bought my computer in Finland, and first I used it in finnish.

A few days ago, I tried to buy this software : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ia-writer/id439623248?mt=12.

😢 I couldn't pay, because my credit card is french, but when I give details in order to pay, at the end of my french address, appears SUOMI (finnish name of Finland) as my home country. This SUOMI word is grey and pre-registered. Never the less, I wrote France when I create my ID, but nothing to do !

I am surprised, because there was no problem when I bought some appliance on the Apple Store a week before.

What to do ?

Brisemicro

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 6:46 AM

6 replies

Mar 6, 2015 8:48 AM in response to Brisemicro

Have you tried this after restarting your Mac?

Have you tried this after restarting in Safe Mode?

How to Boot a Mac Into Safe Mode with the Shift Key

To boot into safe mode on any Mac, all you need to do is start holding down the shift key during system start after you hear the initial boot chime. You must hold the Shift key immediately after hearing the bootup sound effect otherwise Safe Mode will not initiate.

http://osxdaily.com/2010/04/20/using-safe-boot-mode-in-mac-os-x/

Mar 7, 2015 7:04 AM in response to Dah•veed

I tried to restart, and it didn't work.

But I identified the problem :

- suppose that I edited the details on "edit your account page", saved the changes, and "FRANCE" does appear on this page, as I need, and I restart,

- after restarting I make sure that "FRANCE" does appear on my account details, and it does appear,

- then I try to buy this software, but on the "edit payment information page" FINLAND appears, and there is no means of changing it

- then if I go back to "edit your account", FINLAND has come back.

I have not tried to restart in safe mode, because it looks a little bit difficult. I would prefer to avoid it.

Brisemicro

credit card nationality

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.