Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I resets my iphone without disabling touch ID lock, it restarts, apple logo appears, and it stays like that, it never starts till now, just the apple logo appears and stays that way, please give a solution???

I resets my iphone without disabling touch ID lock, it restarts, apple logo appears, and it stays like that, it never starts till now, just the apple logo and stays that way, please give a solution???

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.1, jailbreaked

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 2:20 AM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2015 11:54 AM in response to ahmedsgh

Hi ahmedsgh,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone. If it isn't responding or starting up past the Apple logo screen, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful, in particular this portion:

If your device gets stuck during startup

When starting up, you might see the Apple logo or a red or blue screen for a long time, or your device might restart again. Try these steps:

1. Make sure that you have iTunes 12 or later on your computer.
  2. Put your device in recovery mode.
  3. When you get the option to restore or update, select Update. This will reinstall iOS without erasing your data.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

I resets my iphone without disabling touch ID lock, it restarts, apple logo appears, and it stays like that, it never starts till now, just the apple logo appears and stays that way, please give a solution???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.