Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Right Click in Mail

When I select some posts in Mail and right click I get a menu where the word "Arkiver" which is Save, is included. When I click Save the posts disappears, but where?

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 5:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:32 AM

where the word "Arkiver" which is Save

No, that means Archive. There should be an Archive mailbox under the Trash mail box and that's where the email will be stored. For some reason I get two Archive mailboxes titles On My Mac as that's where I store all emails:

User uploaded file

I found that if I delete one of the On My Mac Archive mailboxes they both disappear. 😟

Personally I prefer to create a new mailbox, name it whatever suits the purpose and right click on the email and use the Move To option.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2015 10:32 AM in response to stigc56

where the word "Arkiver" which is Save

No, that means Archive. There should be an Archive mailbox under the Trash mail box and that's where the email will be stored. For some reason I get two Archive mailboxes titles On My Mac as that's where I store all emails:

User uploaded file

I found that if I delete one of the On My Mac Archive mailboxes they both disappear. 😟

Personally I prefer to create a new mailbox, name it whatever suits the purpose and right click on the email and use the Move To option.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Right Click in Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.