Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some whites appear yellow

Hi all,

I have a macbook pro retina and in the past two months certain whites have started to appear very yellow. It happens randomly. At first I thought it had to do with the "Flux" programme (that turns your screen orange as night falls), and then wondered if it was some kind of wierd interference with Photoshop. But now I disinstalled Flux and the problem persists. It happens sometimes that I turn my computer and the screen is normal but it generally comes back.

It's really strange because it's yellow outlines around the menu bar for example, and the yellow follows it around the screen if I start moving it.

I have googled this problem and haven't seen anyone who has had the same problem.. Would be sooo glad if one of you knew what this is all about...User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 3:20 AM

There are no replies.

Some whites appear yellow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.