Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pathetic and hopless service from Apple Service Centres

I Bought Iphone6 on 17jan'15 it started mis functioning after one month following were the defect i faced:

a) Screen turning Red/green/blue suddenly for a sec

b) Getting heated automatically.

c) It use to auto restarts suddenly if used for 3 minutes continuously.

d) All the APP'S use to crash in a minute, specially safari, phone, photos.

After having faced these many issues i went to apple service center (RSG Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Kalyani Nagar-Pune-411014).

I had to wait for around 30 min before they entertained me and finally had a discussion with them. Personally they were having no regrets while talking and were rude in body language as well. As I talked to them they asked me to submit the mobile for the diagnosis. In the evening they called me that it will be replaced and the replaced mobile would arrive in 2-3 days.

Finally I got the replaced mobile from there stores and again I had to wait for 50min in there store this time. As I reached my place after taking the replaced mobile I found the Screen is shaking and producing a sound when its pressed. I made a complaint regarding this on the same day and on the next day I asked again went to there store regarding the issue they were told me mobile comes packed from Bangalore so its not there mistake. But I asked to resolve the issue and they without asking me took the phone and he opened it and again closed it and said now its working fine and there is no fault in this piece. I asked them what was the error and they said they don't know we just opened it and closed it and the screen is now working fine. Actually the screen was working fine at that time but I still asked them to diagnose it may occur again. They told me it is now absolutely fine and it will not happen again.

As I reached my place in one hour I again found the same fault of screen shaking and sound coming. I was totally disgusted and called customer care. They asked me to wait for an hour but they didn't called me again I called them after 3 hours but they said we will call you back in 30min finally they called me and again asked me to wait for 5min as they are connecting to that service center but it didn't got disconnected.

Finally I am still waiting for these guys to resolve the issues as I cant again go to the service center as its very far from my place. And also I have visited there service centre atleast 5 times to resolve these issues. Now as the mistake is from there side they are supposed to come to me and check the fault and again come back with the replaced mobilke.

Fedup with this service of APPLE

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3, 16GB-Golden

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 3:33 AM

3 replies

Pathetic and hopless service from Apple Service Centres

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.