Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad shows all regular Iphone inbound calls as Facetime. I only want true FT calls to appear. I switch audio/video and it still happens. How can I set the Ipad to only register true facetime calls rather than all inbound regular calls? thanks

My Ipad will show all regular inbound calls, from Iphone, as Facetime calls. I would like only TRUE facetime calls to appear. I have switched audio/video on Ipad but it still happens. How can I set the Ipad to only register only true FT calls rather than all inbound calls that a re not facetime calls? Yes, you may have to reread this twice and slowly to understand..... Thanks!

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 5:53 AM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2015 1:18 PM in response to webn

Hi webn,

I understand that you do not wish to see phone calls on your iPad anymore. I have an article for you with some information on accomplishing this goal:

Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac using Continuity - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT6337

Turn off iPhone cellular calls

To turn off iPhone cellular calls on your iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > FaceTime and turn off iPhone Cellular Calls.

On your Mac, open the FaceTime app and go to FaceTime > Preferences. Click Settings and deselect the iPhone Cellular Calls option.

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

Ipad shows all regular Iphone inbound calls as Facetime. I only want true FT calls to appear. I switch audio/video and it still happens. How can I set the Ipad to only register true facetime calls rather than all inbound regular calls? thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.