Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i deleted notes fom my old iphone and surprised to see that they have been deleted from my new phone ..how can i get them back ...i dont have any backup??

i deleted notes fom my old iphone and surprised to see that they have been deleted from my new phone ..how can i get them back ...i dont have any backup??

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 3:57 AM

4 replies

Mar 5, 2015 5:38 AM in response to ronylouis

ronylouis wrote:

Why would you be surprised? You were syncing your Notes with iCloud or a Mail Account. Synchronization means when you make a change on one device, it affects all other devices that are synched for the same purpose. Like when you delete an email (usually) it also disappears from your other devices as well.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.