Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

loss of controls for music on motorcycle.

I recently upgraded to a Iphone 6 64 gig from a 5. When I connect my 6 to my 2011 Kawasaki vaquero It will not auto start my music or let my search through my music on my phone using the bike controls. I have to start the music on the phone and then I can only scroll through that album or playlist. I can not change to another album or playlist. I know the issue is in the iphone as I can still do all the stuff On my wife's 5c. Does anyone have any advise cuzz this is ******* my off something bad *** the connectivity with the bike is the only reason I came back to iphone!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 6:39 AM

1 reply

loss of controls for music on motorcycle.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.