Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will an Spanish iPhone 6 work in Argentina's 4G LTE network?

I'm from Argentina and i'm going to Europe in May. I'd like to know this: if I buy a new iPhone 6 in Spain's Apple Store, will it work well in my country's 4G LTE network?

Apparently in Argentina we use LTE bands 4 and 17.

Thanks everyone

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 8:36 AM

2 replies

Mar 5, 2015 8:55 AM in response to LuJuarez

You will have to but an unlocked phone from the Apple store. If it's only bands then a European iPhone should work on bands 4 and 17. Here I am taking your word for what you need. The phone sold for South America is not the same model that is sold for Europe, however. I'm not sure what the differences are. Here are the model comparisons: http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/

It would be a good idea to call your carrier and ask if the modulation standard is the same as for European phones; there's more to LTE than just bands.

Note that if you buy a phone in Spain it will have to be returned to an EU country if it ever needs service. The warranty and service availability is not international.

Will an Spanish iPhone 6 work in Argentina's 4G LTE network?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.