Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPad 3 slows the **** down since upgraded to ios 8.1.3

it takes forever to just load a photo in the album, crashes a lot on applications, my iPad is really getting slower than it has ever been, ios 8.1.3 is the worst ******* iOS to my ipad. previously i had ios 7.1 which is real smooth, light, and fast.

will you give me explanation? i mean us, do you really hate us who had your previous version of ur device,Apple?! is this how you ******* treat ur customer?!

i'm telling you that you need to show your ******* respect to ones who saves money for months or even years to buy your product, I was always proud of your product, ive bought ipod iphone and ipad, and they are all likely about to be unusable, i believe i'm not the only one here who disappointed on how Apple ******* treat us! this is exactly the second i changed my mind after these years, i'm not gonna buy your product no more! i'm sorry, but **** you.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 7:54 AM

18 replies

Mar 5, 2015 8:14 AM in response to stefanus92

We don't need to do anything. We are users just like you. If you are having issues, then you need to address this forum with questions not complaints. Is your device jailbroken? Do you have apps that you downloaded from non-Apple sites on your device? Have you tried resetting your device to Factory Settings to see if the issue goes away? Because if it does go away with a Factory Reset, then the issue is with your data or your apps.....

GB

Mar 5, 2015 8:25 AM in response to gail from maine

i expect some of the apple employees to see my complaints, cos i dont know anywhere else to tell them this, i once tried sending them suggestion at suggestion email if im not mistaken, but i got no response, i'm here not to talk bad things to other users, i want apple gimme some explanation about this. ive been doing reset, factory reset, my ipad isnt jailbroken, ive been looking for the information on google and forums, they're like "the ios 8.1.3 is really the problem", i also have my friend who had ipad 4 thats also been upgraded to ios 8.1.3 and experienced the same condition, thats why im very sick of this.

Mar 5, 2015 8:26 AM in response to stefanus92

And I suppose that because you think you are talking to Apple that civility is not required? Seriously? If you want to get results in this life you are going to have to find a way to communicate your dissatisfaction in a more constructive manner. No one responds to incivility. All incivility does is ensure that the person you are directing your diatribe to is shutting you off completely.

GB

Mar 5, 2015 8:29 AM in response to stefanus92

Apple employees will not see your complaints here. And you never get a response from the Feedback link. However, if you think that this issue is widespread, then providing that feedback to Apple should just add to the millions of other people who are complaining about this issue. The more people who provide feedback the more likely the issue will be resolved.

BTW - the majority of users are not having issues with iOS 8.1.3. What you see on these threads and on the internet are people who are having issues. If you think that represents the majority of iDevice users, then you are going to get a very skewed perspective.

GB

Mar 5, 2015 8:30 AM in response to stefanus92

If you looked when you sent the feedback, it states they do not respond from there. Either way, if you want a response from Apple, contact them using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page here. Just so you know again, we are not Apple. And those of us that spend a great deal of time here trying to help other users, we do not appreciate your tone or your language.

Mar 5, 2015 8:42 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

you know what, im actually new to this, and im in condition with the ios 8.1.3 slows down my ipad for like 2 weeks and getting really frustrated, and ive been saying in this thread that im not saying this to the other users, this is for Apple. so if this' actually not the right page to say things to apple, then im sorry, take it easy, i'm didnt mean to talk bad things to other users.

Mar 5, 2015 8:46 AM in response to stefanus92

Then take the time to relax, and if you want assistance, take the time to civilly construct a question describing the symptoms you are having with your device and what troubleshooting you have tried. Then, someone, like the post above from JimHdk, you will receive suggestions on how to solve your issue. I have an iPad mini running iOS 8.1.3 as well as my iPhone 5s and neither are experiencing any issues. So it is an individual problem with your device that can be solved.

my iPad 3 slows the **** down since upgraded to ios 8.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.