Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not access a shared album via my iPhone.

I created and shared a photo album from my iMac. I shared the album with myself and several family members. Some can access the album and for some it says "This album is no longer shared". I did a test and sent myself the album invitation. I am able to open the album through the email on my iMac. However, when I click on subscribe via my iPhone, it says the album is no longer available. The album is available - so that's not the issue. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 8:00 AM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2015 4:08 PM in response to Julie2020

Hi Julie2020,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like the invitation link for your shared album sometimes does not let you or others view the album. I am sure your family wants to see your photos, and I can offer some troubleshooting steps.

If you've already accepted the invitation on your Mac, first check the Photos app on your iPhone to see if the album automatically appears in the "Shared" section, as mentioned in the iCloud Photo Sharing overview.

If so, next make sure that the album is shared with your family members' Apple IDs, and try re-sending an invitation to the ones who can't view the album:

1. In the Photos app, tap Shared at the bottom of the screen, then tap Sharing at the top of the screen.

2. Tap the shared album that has the people you want to invite again, then tap People.

3. Tap the person you want to invite again, then tap Resend Invitation.

You can also complete these steps on your iMac by following the steps at this link:

Manage subscribers - iPhoto Help

Best Regards,

Jeremy

I can not access a shared album via my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.