Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music, Playlists and albums

When I load my music, I always leave on the albums section however recently, it leaves it on playlists. I am always having to switch it back every time I use my music. Can I stop this happening ? Thank you.

iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 9:15 AM

5 replies

Mar 7, 2015 7:00 AM in response to Pink18

Hey Pink18,

I see that you want your iPad’s Music app to open to a different category. You can rearrange your browse buttons at the bottom of the Music app to affect this behavior. More information about how to do this can be found in the following link:

Rearrange the browse buttons. Tap More (if it’s visible), tap Edit, then drag a button onto the one you want to replace.

Browse and play - iPad User Guide

http://help.apple.com/ipad/8/#/iPad99f36d76

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

Mar 10, 2015 8:09 AM in response to Pink18

Hi again Pink18,

Is it possible that the “More” button, which leads to being able to rearrange your icons, is not visible because your iPad is being viewed in landscape mode instead of portrait mode?

Change the screen orientation - iPad User Guide

http://help.apple.com/ipad/8/#/iPad997da805

Let me know what you find out. Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

-Braden

Music, Playlists and albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.