Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No connection with my PC

Since I downloaded ITunes 12.1.1.4 I have no connection with my Apple TV and my I tunes on my PC ( windows 7) I can have on my TV only items I have purchased in Apple store but not photos or music from my PC

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 8:32 AM

4 replies

Mar 7, 2015 7:19 AM in response to chuck_3rd

Dear Alex H

I read the recommanded article and I did everything which is recommanded in the article even before I read the article but nothing helped

The strange fact is that I can see on my Apple TV everything which comes from Apple devices like Apple store and Airplay from my I pad or I phone but nothing comes from my PC (Windows 7) where I file all my Photos, Music and Movies

I saw in Apple ITunes home sharing trouble shooting forums that many users of Apple TV suffer from the same since they downloaded Apple 12..1.1.4 softwear.

David

Mar 7, 2015 11:31 PM in response to chuck_3rd

Dear Alex_h1

Thank you

Sorry but all the I tried all the formal support sites.

It seems to be either something in I Tunes 12.1.1.4 version or in windows 7 that stops the communication between the two devices.

I suggest that both sides Apple and Microsoft will try to solve it because my I pad and I phone works perfect with the Apple TV and even the apple store music and movies appears in my Apple TV and only my photos and music from my PC disappeared…

David

No connection with my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.