Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

De-link Flickr and iPhoto

I want to de-link my Flickr from my iPhoto. I changed my permissions on my Flickr account to get rid of iPhoto, but I still have the iPhoto end to deal with now.

Now, in iPhoto, whenever I go somewhere that has to do with Flickr I get this prompt: User uploaded file

And if I go to iPhoto>Preferences>Accounts and click the minus sign to get rid of my Flickr account, I get this warning:

User uploaded file

I obviously don't want to remove the 23 albums from my computer that I've synced to Flickr. I think that if I were to click that "import photo to library before removing this account", I'd be dealing with a kluge of photos. Is there an easy work-around to this? Please help!

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:18 AM

easy - yes do not use iPhoto to upload to Flickr is you do not want synced albums

If you delete the Flickr account the Flickr albums will be removed from iPhoto - any of the photos that are in events will still be in the events

LN

2 replies

De-link Flickr and iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.