Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Streaming audio from my IPAD to my Apple TV from Rhapsody application. when Apple TV go into Screen Saver mode, about 5 minutes after that it stops playing the Audio Stream and goes into Sleep mode.

I am Streaming audio from my IPAD to my Apple TV from Rhapsody application. when Apple TV go into Screen Saver mode, about 5 minutes after that it stops playing the Audio Stream and goes into Sleep mode. I am using the Optical Out from the Apple TV to my receiver, the Apple TV is hard Wired to the Network, the IPAD is Wirelessly attached to the network (it continues to play the Audio Stream). When the Apple TV is turned back on it resumes playing once I manual select it for output from the IPAD. All device are on current releases of software. I have no Video hooked up to the Apple TV. How do I correct this?

AppleTV 2

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:08 AM

There are no replies.

Streaming audio from my IPAD to my Apple TV from Rhapsody application. when Apple TV go into Screen Saver mode, about 5 minutes after that it stops playing the Audio Stream and goes into Sleep mode.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.