Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some events disappearing from delegated calendar

Some events fail to appear in delegated calendars. Specifically, if you've configured a Google account and that account has been given delegated access to another Google user's calendar, thus that user's calendar appearing under the Delegates section of the left calendar's panel in the Calendar app, if that other Google user send you an invite for an event and you decline the event within the Calendar application, that event won't appear in the delegated calendar. Other event's in the delegated calendar appear just fine.

When denying such an invitation I would expect the event not to be added to my own calendar, but I would expect to see it within the delegated calendar.

It's as if Calendar tracked what events were declined by some event id, and failed to show them across all calendars, including delegated calendars that already have the event recorded in them and which were not the target of the invitation but rather the source of it.

Has anyone else experience this issue?

This is under MacOS Yosemite 10.10.2 and Calendar v 8.0 (2032.6.1), with an iCloud calendar, as well as a Google calendar over CalDAV and a delegated calendar from another Google user.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Calendar v 8.0 (2032.6.1)

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:13 AM

There are no replies.

Some events disappearing from delegated calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.