Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to upload the Apps that are ready for updating on my I phone

i wa notified I have updates fory Apps. When I try to update th on my iPhone it will not upload. The little circle indicating that your waiting for the App to upload just keeps circling. Even tried doing it on my IPad but I still got the same thing. Any ideas?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 11:13 AM

1 reply

Mar 7, 2015 9:16 AM in response to 4gfrench

Hi 4gfrench,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like applications on your iPhone are not updating. If so, try the following tips.

First, make sure you have a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection by opening another application like Safari. If you can't connect to the internet, try the troubleshooting steps in these articles:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

iPhone cellular data connection issues - Apple Support

If your internet connection works normally in other applications, next try signing out and back in to the iTunes & App Store:

Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store, then tap the Apple ID signed in.

Choose Sign Out from the menu that appears. Restart your device next. Then, sign back in to the iTunes & App Store and try to update the app again.

iOS: Sign in with a different Apple ID in the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store - Apple Support

Best Regards,

Jeremy

Not able to upload the Apps that are ready for updating on my I phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.