Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 - video-taking issues?

Hi there, I've been having this problem intermittently since I got my iPhone 6 when it first came out. I have a 64 gb iPhone 6, iOS is up to date to the latest version (8.1.3) and I have almost 30 gb still free. When I take a video, the video will sometimes automatically stop shooting after 10 seconds. For the first time ever, today it cut itself off after 1 second.

Has anyone else had this issue? At first I thought it only happened when I swiped up to access the camera from the lock screen, but today I got the issue when i accessed the camera from my home screen. I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason for it. There have been times I've been able to take videos without issue - in fact, two nights ago I captured nearly a minute-long video of my younger daughter without issue.

Any insight anyone can lend would be greatly appreciated. I was trying to take videos of my older daughter to send to her grandmother and I had to stop because the camera wasn't cooperating.

Many thanks in advance for any help or insight anyone can lend!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3, 30gb free memory

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 12:49 PM

2 replies

iPhone 6 - video-taking issues?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.