Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

songs deleted from iTunes do not delete from iPhone 4

I have two of the same song on I-Phone 4. Don't know how it duplicated, as it is not so in the specific album in I-Tunes devoted to I-Phone.

The song is not in the I-Tunes album, but after syncing on two different occasions, it remains on I-Phone.

I have restarted phone with no luck.

Mac OS 10.10.2

ITunes 12.01.0.50

IPhone 8.1.3

OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 12:33 PM

4 replies

Mar 5, 2015 4:44 PM in response to JimHdk

Nope, won't do it. If I gently swipe right to left, it jumps to other songs randomly. It has stopped playing the song as it did before I rebooted the phone.

I'm familiar with the swipe process, as I can do it successfully with texts, reminders, and so forth.

Now as I look through my artists, I see perhaps 10% of them are dupes, and none will delete. And in all cases one of the songs will have an I-Cloud icon, while the other does not.

Please explain to me why any of my 300 songs in I-Phone (out of 1900 in I-Tunes) should be coming down from the Cloud? All of them were uploaded from I-Tunes; none were purchased from the I-Phone.

Thanks, Jim!

Peter

songs deleted from iTunes do not delete from iPhone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.