Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to paste pictures into email account signature

How to paste pictures into email account signature. I cannot get the pic to be visible. I have an iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 12:14 PM

Check this thread out

how can i add a picture/logo in my email signature?

Interesting discussion as the answer gets refined through the thread.

7 replies

Mar 5, 2015 1:28 PM in response to IMbatman13

I think I got it to working, IMbatman13folllowing the directions from that thread.

I created a signature on my laptop. Included a png in it.

Sent an email with that signature to myself on my iPhone. I did not put a message in the body.

Opened it up on iPhone. Selected entire 'body'. Copied all.

Went into Settings, Signatures, Selected a different email account, pasted in what I had copied.

And it worked.

Mar 5, 2015 1:46 PM in response to IMbatman13

It is just the extension name of an image file.

.png

So find a small image on your computer. It may be have an jpg or png or tiff at the end of it.

Use Preview to make it small. Export it as IMBatman.png

Then open Mail, open your Mail Account Preferences, go to Signatures, and drop in your picture.

See here for png info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Network_Graphics

Mar 5, 2015 2:06 PM in response to IMbatman13

See the pic below. I am using a bat image from Wikipedia. It is a photo. I reduced the size to an inch or two. Saved it on desktop.

Step 1, go to MAIL, go to Preferences, go to Signatures, select your email (if you have multiple), then give the new Signature a name (BATMAN).

Then Step 2, drag your image to the larger block inside the Signature as you see below

User uploaded file

How to paste pictures into email account signature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.