Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover a Numbers file deleted from iCloud?

I deleted a Numbers file accidentally from iCloud on my iPad. Is there a simple way of recovering the file?

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 2:29 PM

4 replies

Mar 5, 2015 4:35 PM in response to clarkie61

iCloud data is backed up in iCloud! not in iTunes, you would had to have been backing up all along with iTunes of you want any chance of that working. I backup to both and I always have done it this way. ICloud data is not automatically backed up in iTunes. They are two separate processes when you use both backup methods.

Mar 6, 2015 7:59 AM in response to Demo

Hey folks, help me where to go what to do I do not know, a friend gave me the phone, but scored remove appele ID now no other he died in an accident, the cat know

Четверг, 05 марта 2015, 16:35 -08:00 от Apple Support Communities Updates <discussions-updates@apple.com>:

>Hey folks, help me where to go what to do I do not know, a friend gave me the phone, but scored remove appele ID now no other he died in an accident, the cat know

>

>

How can I recover a Numbers file deleted from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.