Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an ipad 2 with ios 8.1.3, but everysince I installed ios 8 I have had issues with safari. Close buttons on web sites do not work. many times touching the button causes the screen to lock up. Anyone else having these issues?

I have an ipad 2 with ios 8.1.3, but every since I installed ios 8 I have had issues with safari. Close buttons on web sites do not work. many times touching the button causes the screen to lock up. Anyone else having these issues?

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 1:04 PM

3 replies

Mar 6, 2015 9:33 AM in response to JimHdk

No, not the tabs "x", but for example, just now I tried to respond to your post by pressing the REPLY link on my ipad and it doesn't work. It also happens on EBAY when you click on tracking numbers and the pop-up window has a close button that will not work. Also on EBAY if you make an offer, a window comes up to review your offer and submit. the submit button does not work. If you hold on one of these link buttons you get a notice to open and the info says javascript. I think ios 8 has issues with JavaScript.

I have an ipad 2 with ios 8.1.3, but everysince I installed ios 8 I have had issues with safari. Close buttons on web sites do not work. many times touching the button causes the screen to lock up. Anyone else having these issues?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.